Summer is right around the corner and that means it's time to think about home decor. Here are some tips for designing your home in summer 2023:
Start by choosing a color scheme that you love. Whether you're going for a coastal feel with blue and green or a more neutral look with beige and brown, choose colors that reflect your personality.
Consider adding pops of color with accessories like plants or pillows. Experiment with different textures, shapes, and sizes to find something that works for your space.
BBQ Season is finally here, so you may want to consider adding some wine storage to your home for those long evenings spent in the garden. One of the best things about barbecue is that it can be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their cooking skills or experience. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, there are plenty of ways to add some fun and excitement to your grilling experience this season. Not forgetting to stock up on extra laundry detergents and products including dishwasher degreaser for the spills and stains which come from all the extra outdoor cooking you’ll be doing.
When it comes to garden furniture, go for pieces that are comfortable and stylish. Opt for simple designs or transitional pieces that will look good year after year.
1. Start with a fresh vision. If you're looking to make a big change, start by thinking about what you want your home to look like, and then work from there. Don't be afraid to use your imagination - there are endless possibilities for designing a stunning home using current trends and modern materials.
2. Use natural light whenever possible. When it's hot outside, open up your windows and allow natural light into your home - this will help you feel cooler and more comfortable.
3. Consider updating your appliances and furniture. Not only will this upgrade look great, it'll also make your home more functional and comfortable.
4. Keep an eye on the budget. While upgrading your home isn't always necessary, using updated materials and features can save you money in the long run.
5. Choose a cooling color scheme for your home. Red, orange, yellow, and light blue are all great choices for cooling down your home during the summer months.
6. Add plenty of plants and flowers to your home. Not only will they add freshness and color to your environment, but they can also help to reduce the amount of humidity in your home.
7. Insulate your windows and doors properly. The hotter it gets outside, the more moisture inside your home will become. Make sure you insulate your windows and doors properly to keep the moisture out!