Ecological Dishwasher Rinsing Aid, Hypoallergenic, Without Dyes and Phosphates, 500 ml
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Main benefits
- How to use
Care + Protect Ecological Rinsing Aid for Dishwashers, Hypoallergenic, Without Dyes and Phosphates, 500 ml, White
Ecological brightener made with biodegradable vegetable raw materials, without dyes, EDTA and phosphates, replaced by environmentally friendly substances to ensure a lower environmental impact.
Ecolabel EU and Plastic second life certification
Ecological products guarantee a safe usage of household appliances and protect human health as well as the environment without compromising great cleaning performance.
The commitment of Ecological Care+Protect products is approved by Ecolabel EU, the European Union ecological quality mark that certifies products which ensure high standards of performance while having a reduced environmental impact throughout their entire life cycle.
The bottles used for the Ecological Care+Protect range are made from 100% recycled plastic.
Did you know?
The cleaning effectiveness of Care+Protect products is tested and recommended by the best appliance brands.
Just for you
HYPOALLERGENIC AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED
Allergens are chemicals found in laundry detergents which may cause cause allergic reactions and dermatitis. The formula of Ecological Care+Protect products is dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.Open Safety Data Sheet
- Ecological rinsing aid for dishwashers, formulated with biodegradable raw vegetables
- Effective formula: CARE + PROTECT’s Ecological Dishwasher Rinse Remover protects against stains and ensures faster drying
- Hypoallergenic formula, nickel, chromium and cobalt tested, without dyes, EDTA, phosphates, microplastics, parabens and isothiazolinones
- Cruelty free product: the CARE+PROTECT Ecological Dishwasher Rinse Aid is free from animal ingredients and is not tested on animals.
- Ecolabel Certified and Eco Packaging: 500 ml bottle size, the bottle is made from 100% recycled plastic, with certification SECOND LIFE PLASTIC. Use the recommended dose to minimise environmental impact.
How to use?
Place the product in the rinse aid compartment and consult the dishwasher manual to select the appropriate temperature before starting the selected washing program.